The device is a monolithic microwave IC (MMIC) in an SMD leadless package. The multifunction chip integrates a low phase noise VCO, Tx MPA, two Gilbert based heterodyne receivers and a
switchable prescaler. The circuit is controlled by SPI and monitored with power and temperature sensors It has been designed for signal generation and reception for automotive radar applications and is supplied in an RoHS compliant pl;astic SMD package.
- Frequency range: 24-24.5 GHz;
- Max Tx Power: >13 dBm;
- Tx Power control range: 12 dB;
- Rx gain: 37 dB;
- Rx gain control range: 24 dB;
- Max RF gain: 11 dB Rx SSB NF at IF≥100 Hz;
- IP1dB RF power at min RF VGA gain: -16 dBm;
- Temperature range: from -40°C to +125°C;
- DC bias: 3.3V / 205-225 mA at Pout at stage 8-0;
- Package: 28L-QFN4X5 SMD package.
- The CHC2442 is qualified to AEC-Q-100.