Optimized for module cooling and high-performance, the Gen 3 M9010A 10-slot chassis delivers industry-leading sound power levels combined with exceptional per-slot cooling to meet the demands of high-performance PXIe modules. The 10-slot chassis provides a superior platform for small channel-count R&D applications, while the previously introduced Gen 3 M9019A 18-slot chassis enables test of multi-channel, high-performance manufacturing applications, such as MIMO and PA/FEM. When used with Keysight’s PXIe high-performance system modules and PC host adapters, the Gen 3 PXI chassis enable up to 16 GB/s system bandwidth to an external PC — an industry first.
The M9010A Gen 3 PXIe 10-slot chassis provides high-performance features including:
- All hybrid, Gen 3 backplane with an x8 PCIe link to each slot and x24 (two-link) system slot;
- Ultra-quiet, high capacity cooling system;
- Two front panel SMB trigger ports providing access to PXI Trig (0:7);
- One-button power control for multi-chassis power sequencing for large configurations;
- High power capability for high-performance PXIe modules.
The M9005A PXIe 5-slot chassis is perfect for small, low-cost applications such as low-channel count VNA systems. The M9005A provides:
- An integrated system module with a x1 cable interface to an external PC;
- Three hybrid and two PXIe slots;
- Gen 1, x1 backplane performance.