These dual-mode Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Qi 1.2 and AirFuel Alliance (PMA) SR1E medium power 15W capability join the TS80000 wireless charging range to support the growing market of portable electronics with increased battery capacity for quick charging smart phones, tablets, phablets, and medical and industrial devices.
The TS80K family of solutions can support both receiver and transmitter applications with complete reference designs and evaluation kits.
· Flexibility: The TS80K wireless charging platform supports all major wireless charging standards in multi-mode (for both transmitter and receiver applications), works in multiple configurations and form factors, and can be adapted to support evolving wireless charging standards.
· Scalable Power: The platform supports a range of power solutions ranging from 100 mW low power wearable solutions to 100W high power solutions for industrial tools, medical equipment and “connected” furniture applications.
· Fast Charging Solution: Multi-mode receiver solutions ranging from 100 mW to over 20W of output power allows compatibility between all transmitters supporting any of the three industry standards.
· Advanced Ecosystem Charging Solution: Multi-mode transmitter solutions available for all power levels, from 100 mW to over 40W, allowing embedded charging capability in furniture, vehicles and public venues that can support all three standards.
next page; data sheet links
· TS80000 Transmitter: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics/ts80000/
· TS81000 Receiver: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics/ts81000/
· TS31023 Linear Regulator: www.semtech.com/power-management/linear-regulators/ts31023/
· TS61001 Driver: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics/ts61001/
· TS30011 Converter: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators/ts30011/
· Wireless Charging Product Video: www.semtech.com/video/wireless-power-demo-video.html
· Design Kits Page: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics/evaluation-kits