Flex Power Modules has extended its isolated, unregulated DC-DC converter range with a 2W module for industrial applications
The PUB-2M DC-DC converter series provides an output power of up to 2W with no minimum load required through single or dual outputs.
The SMD surface mount device package measures 12.75 x 11.2 x 8.0 mm (0.502 x 0.441 x 0.315 in) for single output and 15.25 x 11.2 x 8.0 mm (0.6 x 0.441 x 0.315 in) for dual output. The converter series has an efficiency up to 86.5 per cent with a 12V output under full load conditions.
The DC-DC converter family includes output short-circuit protection, MTBF of 17.9Mhrs and -40°C to +110°C operation for use in harsh environments common in industrial applications. The devices are safety compliant to EN/UL 62368-1, and Flex Power Modules is an ISO 9001/14001 certified supplier.
The PUB-2M series follows the PUC-2B, similarly a 2W isolated, unregulated DC-DC converter series with reinforced insulation for industrial applications which are housed in a compact SIP7 package.
Related DC-DC converter articles
- DUAL CHANNEL 2W CONVERTER IN SIP7 PACKAGE
- 1W RANGE HAS 6KV ISOLATION FOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS
- FLEX POWER MODULES SIGNS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION DEAL
- FLEX EXTENDS DIGITAL POWER SYSTEM DESIGN TOOL
- THERMAL BASEPLATE TARGETS TELECOMS DESIGNS
- HALF BRICK RAILWAY POWER MODULES FOR ROLLING STOCK