Vox Power in Ireland has launched a compact 300W conduction cooled single output power supply for medical designs
The fanless VCCS300M supply from the Dublin-based manufactuter measures 101.6 x 50.8 x 40.9mm (4 x 2 x 1.61in) with a power density of 23W/in³ and weighs 310g. The conduction cooled supply has an efficiency up to 95 percent and can be combined to provide 600W, 900W and beyond using an onboard droop current share function, which allows end users to scale up or down depending on their power requirements.
Applications are widespread and include ventilators, respirators, endoscopes, lab equipment, dental systems and all types of mobile applications. The iInput voltage range is 85 to 264VAC (0.99 power factor) and output voltages are set initially at 12, 24 and 48VDC with inbetween voltages up to 58VDC available on request. No load power consumption is below 1W.
The power supplies are BF rated, feature Class I & II isolation and meet all appropriate medical equipment standards including IEC/UL60601-1 Edition 3.1. and IEC/UL60601-1-2 Edition 4 (EMC).
The new power supply is available from a global distribution network and, in common with all its products, Vox Power backs the VCCS300M with a 5 year warranty.
- MODULAR CONFIGURABLE POWER SUPPLY RANGE IN DISTRIBUTION AT TT
- USER CONFIGURABLE POWER SUPPLIES AVAILABLE THROUGH DIGI-KEY
- CONFIGURABLE 600W POWER SUPPLY FITS IN YOUR HAND
Other articles on eeNews Power
- TI shakes up power with integrated 650V GaN FET
- Mercedes drives battery suppliers to sustainable cobalt and lithium
- Renewable energy systems boom despite Covid-19
- UK centre looks at recycling key battery materials
- Swiss battery maker looks to gigafactory