TRUMPower has launched a 30W AC-DC medical power supply series that can be wall mounted.
The TM30W power supply is available with interchangeable AC plugs, which allows for flexibility to move between regions and IP22 compliant fixed US or EU AC plugs.
The AC-DC medical power supply range comes with 10 standard single output voltages between 5 and 48 VDC, with output power ranging between 20W and 30W. The adapter has a class II construction with BF insulation and is compliant to DoE level VI efficiency standards. Standard output connector is a 2.5 mm x 5.5 mm x 9.5 mm center positive right angle barrel plug. Additional connector options are available upon request.
The power adapter has operating temperatures between -20°C to +60°C ambient, while derating linearly from 100% load at +40°C to 50% load at +60°C. The MTBF for the wall mounted AC-DC medical power supply is 300,000 hours minimum, calculated per MIL-HDBK-217F at full load and 25°C ambient. The unit is designed for operation up to 5,000m and has a withstand voltage of 4,000 VAC from input to output, ie 2 MOPP for medical safety.
To be suitable for medical applications globally, the TM30W series is approved by UL, cUL and TUV to IEC/EN/UL 60601-1 Edition 3.1, ANSI/AAI ES 60601-1:2012, and CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:2014.
The AC-DC power supply complies with IEC/EN 60601-1-2 4th edition medical EMC and immunity standards, including EN 55011, VCCI and FCC class B (conducted and radiated emissions), EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-4-2 (ESD at ±15 KV air and ±8 KV contact), EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-11.
Related AC-DC medical power supply articles
- 120W EXTERNAL POWER ADAPTER FOR HOME HEALTHCARE
- 40W IP22 MEDICAL POWER ADAPTOR TARGETS HOME HEALTHCARE
- COMPACT 508W AC-DC POWER SUPPLY TARGETS MEDICAL DESIGNS
- CONVECTION COOLED 612W AC-DC SUPPLY FOR MEDICAL DESIGNS
- 700W MEDICAL ATX PC POWER SUPPLY: CCC AND KC CERTIFIED
Next: Other articles on eeNews Power
- €100m UK Centre of Excellence for skateboard power platform
- Bitcoin mining takes advantage of fluctuating power
- Rohde & Schwarz enters power source market
- Sony looks to open source cloud microgrid