50W open frame AC-DC converter for industrial applications
Traco Power has launched an open frame 50W AC-DC converter with 3000 VAC reinforced isolation system for industrial designs.
The TPI 50A-J is the top end of the TPI power range and has a peak power function which enables it to deliver up to 140% of the rated power for up to 5 seconds. The efficiency of up to 93% allows a compact design with a footprint of 76 x 38mm (3 x 1.5in). It has an operating temperature range (natural convection) of –40°C to +60°C without derating, while going up to +85°C with either load derating or forced cooling.
- 40 and 60W railway DC-DC converter series with 12:1 inputs
- 15 and 30W open frame power supplies aim at medical designs
It is designed to meet the ErP directive with under 300mW no load power consumption and EMC characteristics dedicated for applications in industrial/automation and test & measurement fields. High reliability is provided by use of industrial high-quality grade components and an excellent thermal management. This makes the TPI 50A-J suitable for industrial devices or space critical applications.
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Applied upgrade supports backside power and GAA transistors
- Italvolt signs deal to start battery Gigafactory construction
- II-VI signs renewable energy contracts for global fabs
- $30m for German battery digital twin
- Project to evaluate GaN in space
- Iceotope teams for data centre cooling proof of concept