The Vizi-AI devkit is based on an Intel Atom based SMARC computer module. The module comes with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit and ADLINK Edge software. The ADLINK preview of Vizi-AI at Embedded World was awarded ‘Best in Show’ for AI and machine learning by Embedded Computing Design.
Vizi-AI can easily be connected to different image capture devices. Then machine learning models are deployed and improved to gain insight from vision data. Vizi-AI has a range of pre-built OpenVINO compatible machine learning models that can be used straight out of the box.
The Vizi-AI devkit includes:
• Intel Atom based SMARC computer module with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU and 40 pin connector.
• Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, which optimizes deep learning workloads across Intel architecture−including accelerators−and streamlines deployments from the edge to the cloud.
• ADLINK Edge software provides enhanced functionality of OpenVINO through the ADLINK Data River which enables data to flow freely and securely.
• ADLINK Edge Profile builder which provides a simple, intuitive user experience to manage devices and applications.
• ADLINK Edge Model Manager which enables users to add their own models to a pre-loaded selection for easy deployment.