Advantest uses Rohde & Schwarz to verify high-speed SoC testers
Advantest has selected the RTP oscilloscope from Rohde & Schwarz for mass production evaluation of its high speed system on chip (SoC) testers.
The R&S RTP is part of updating Advantest’s verification environment to meet latest requirements. The RTP provides real-time processing with an in-house developed, high-performance, low-distortion A/D converter, an analog front end and an exclusively developed, large-scale logic ASIC for the backend.
Advantest selected the R&S RTP 16 GHz bandwidth model for mass production evaluation of high-speed SoC testers. The unit has a high-speed rise time of 33 psec and a highly stable jitter analysis function with the latest decomposition algorithm, which enables simpler and more accurate system measurements.
“The introduction of the R&S RTP and building of a new shipping inspection line helped strengthen our production line in response to increased demand. We were also able to enhance options for replacing aging production equipment. In the future, we will expand our use of the R&S RTP164 to promote robust operation of measuring instruments in production,” said Noriaki Fukushima of the Advantest SoC Test Business Headquarters.
- Rohde & Schwarz, Allion Labs team for automotive Ethernet test
- Rohde & Schwarz teams for automated compliance test
- Rohde & Schwarz installs 5G network for Industry 4.0
- Rohde & Schwarz inaugrates global hub in Singapore
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Two team for direct drive silicon photonics
- RS buys industrial automation distributor in Mexico for $275m
- Analyst warns of China threat to global telecoms over Taiwan
- Report details restricted European and US tech in Russian weapons in Ukraine
- Analyst warns semiconductor downturn has started
- Tachyum sues Cadence for $211m over failed IP