Keysight summarises the offering as including;
– Protocol triggering and decode for BroadR-Reach and 100Base-T1
– Complete transmit compliance testing for BroadR-Reach,100Base-T1 and 1000Base-T1
– 100% test coverage for link segment tests using BroadR-Reach and100Base-T1 definitions
– bit error rate verification for comparing receiver tests to the BroadR-Reach and 100Base-T1 standards
– An automotive Ethernet solution for end-to-end functional and standards-compliance conformance testing of BroadR-Reach/100Base-T1 devices
The suite of BroadR-Reach, 100Base-T1 and 1000Base-T1 compatible automotive Ethernet bundles provides automated set-up and testing for Tx, link segment and Rx connectivity and protocol decoding.
Keysight’s solutions simplify the test setup and interpretation of results to validate BroadR-Reach, 100Base-T1 and 1000Base-T1 specifications for physical media attachment (PMA), physical layer solutions (PHY), and physical coding sublayer (PCS). With four different software options, Keysight claims the most comprehensive automotive Ethernet compliance solutions on the market today. All the software options automate compliance with 100% test coverage for all tests in the automotive physical layer BroadR-Reach,100Base-T1 and 1000Base-T1 specifications respectively.
These automotive Ethernet test software packages automatically execute tests and display the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely the devices passed or failed each test. The automotive Ethernet electrical compliance solutions perform a complete set of electrical tests to meet the BroadR-Reach, 100Base-T1and/or 1000Base-T1 specifications:
– Transceiver testing for BroadR-Reach V3.2 and 100Base-T1 and (IEEE 802.3bw) specifications
– Receiver testing for BroadR-Reach V3.2 and 100Base-T1 (IEEE 802.3bw) specifications
– Transceiver testing for 1000Base-T1 (IEEE 802.3bp)
– Protocol Trigger & Decode for BroadR-Reach V3.2 and 100Base-T1 (IEEE 802.3bw) specifications
– Link testing for BroadR-Reach V3.2 and 100Base-T1 (IEEE 802.3bw) specifications