The webinar will discuss how to get started with the kit, the advantage of MIPS, how to scale a cloud solution with an open-source approach and talks through some of the practical steps of building an IoT solution.
Imagination says that attendees will hear content on;
– An introduction to the Creator Ci40 IoT-in-a-box kit and how it can be used to rapidly prototype an IoT system
– Which wireless protocol to use & when (Wi-Fi, 802.15.4, BT, Lora, Cellular)
– Future proofing your design
– Open-source approach for interoperability between systems
– Device management with LWM2M
– Advantages of MIPS architecture for IoT