Compact 10W external adapter with USB-A option
CUI has added four 10W external, AC-DC power supply series to its universal input range.
The SWI10B-E is a European blade series with cord options while the SWI10B-E-USB has a USB Type A connector.
The SWI10B-N is a corded North American blade series, while the SWI10B-N-USB addes the USB-A option.
These provide up to 10 W of continuous power with a no-load power consumption under 75mW. These compact adapters are intended for powering a wide range of electronic devices and are IEC 62368-1 certified for ICT and AV Equipment.
All four series meet the current average efficiency and no-load power specifications mandated by the US Department of Energy (DoE) under the Level VI standard, as well as the European Union’s (EU) Ecodesign 2019/1782 and CoC Tier 2 directives for external power supplies. This avoids problems after December 20, 2020 when the IEC 60950-1 and 60065 standards expire.
The SWI10B series external adapters are widely available online through CUI’s distribution partners starting at $6.86. Please contact CUI for OEM & volume pricing or modified & custom designs.
- COVID-19 DRIVES BOOM IN HOME HEALTHCARE POWER ADAPTERS
- GaN POWER ADAPTER DRIVES 50 PERCENT CUT IN SIZE
- 60W AC-DC CONVERTER FAMILIES ADD POWER BOOST
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Turning a housebrick into a supercapacitor
- 65W quasi-resonant GaN charger reference design
- Protecting dynamic wireless charging systems from cyber attack with AI
- WiBotic sees US approval for 300W wireless charging