Pixus Technologies has developed a conduction-cooled version of its 3U OpenVPX Chassis Manager.
The Pixus SHM200 monitors at least 6 temperature sensors and 10 fans with custom options available. There is fan PWM/Tach control, along with 16 digital inputs and outputs. A Level-2 unmanaged 3- port Ethernet hub is also optional. The standard panel interface has RS-232, RJ-45, USB and LEDs.
The Tier 2 Pixus OpenVPX Chassis Manager is compliant with the VITA 46.11 specification for system management and to VITA 48.2 for mechanical design.
The chassis manager has a Web interface to remotely query the system and the user can import images of their boards. By clicking on the image for each slot, the user can drill down to the monitored status of the module.
- 9U CHASSIS ADDS COOLING BOOST FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE BOARDS
- 1U MICROTCA CHASSIS COMES WITH VERSATILE POWER OPTIONS
- RUGGED ATR CHASSIS FOR VITA 48.4 LIQUID FLOW-THROUGH (LFT) COOLING
- AC-DC VPX POWER SUPPLY FOR 6U VITA CHASSIS DESIGNS
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Amber raises $8.5m for solid state power
- Study develops physics model for GaN reliability
- 300kW DC fast charger has 96 percent efficiency
- 1980: a pivotal point in the power industry