DC-DC converter is only 3.50mm thick
The K78-JT-500R3 DC-DC converter series provides an ultra-wide input voltage range of 4.75 to 36V and an operating temperature ranging from -40 to +85°C, removing the need for a heat sink. The K78-JT-500R3 Series delivers an efficiency up to 95%, features low stand-by power consumption and short-circuit protection, which can be widely used for applications in industrial control.
Depending on the part number, the DC-DC converter outputs 500mA at 3.3 to 15V.
Related DC-DC converter stories:
- 20W CONVERTER FOR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- 16A NON-ISOLATED POINT OF LOAD CONVERTER IS 96% EFFICIENT AT FULL LOAD
- 35-350W ENCLOSED SWITCHING POWER SUPPLIES
- DUAL OUTPUT ISOLATED DC-DC CONVERTERS RANGE FROM 3 TO 30W
- 1500 V DC-DC CONVERTERS TARGET PV POWER