Eurofins worked with R&S on the RTP164 and associated tool set to include software options that make it suitable for a number of compliance testing regimes. These analysis tools support multiple standards including USB, MIPI, PCIe, HDMI and CAN FD, and will prepare Eurofins’ test environment especially for current and emerging automotive standards such as Automotive Ethernet.
This will give Eurofins a competitive edge in testing high-speed interoperability, says the company, for certification services for high-speed communications technologies.The oscilloscope supports not only compliance test, but troubleshooting applications with a bundle of Triggering and Decoding options, real time signal integrity debugging functions and advanced jitter analysis tools.
“We are extremely happy about our exclusive partnership with Eurofins. We follow a common goal of helping design engineers with their testing challenges around USB and other high-speed digital interfaces. The exchange between our engineers is very close,” said Taehoon Kim, vice president product division oscilloscopes at Rohde & Schwarz.
Eurofins was the first test facility for USB worldwide, and is part of Eurofins Scientific, a Life Science testing group which has more than 800 laboratories in 47 countries and around 47,000 employees worldwide.
and Rohde & Schwarz being a top test and measurement company, both will strengthen even more their position as no.1 experts in the domain as high-speed digital data analysis worldwide.
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ, VIAVI TEAM ON 5G NR TEST
- CERTIFICATION TEST SYSTEM FOR 5G DEVICES
- UPCONVERTER TESTS 5G SATELLITE PAYLOADS
- VECTOR SIGNAL GENERATOR TARGETS 5G AND IOT UP TO 7.125GHZ
- EMI TEST RECEIVER INTEGRATES FAST TIME DOMAIN SCAN AS STANDARD
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- 2D transistor combines logic and memory for AI
- TI backs Imagination GPU for automotive chips
- Panasonic challenges capacitor failure in graphics cards
- Raspberry Pi in keyboard creates first all-in-one PC – video