Nominal currents for the power connector family is a maximum of 8.2A. For the signal contacts nominal currents of 3A (grid 2.54) and 2.5A (grid 2.0) are possible. Mixed grid female headers are also available as a THT version with a 2.54 / 5.08mm grid pattern under part number “BL 22 SHK …” and as a SMD version “BL 23 SHK … SMD …”.
The straight THT design “BLY 10 SHK …” is available in grid pattern 2.00 / 5.08 mm. Various number of contacts mixed grid female headers are available in gold-plated contact surface for both grid patterns with 12 signal contacts and 2 high-power contacts.
Fischer Elektronik – www.fischerelektronik.de
Related power connector articles
- PV CONNECTOR FAMILY EASES FIELD INSTALLATION IN SOLAR PANELS
- HIGH VOLTAGE Y-CONNECTOR FAMILY AIMS AT ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- LOCKING CONNECTOR ADDED TO CLIFFCON RANGE
- KEY CONSIDERATIONS WHEN SELECTING A CONNECTOR SOLUTION
- SLIDING CONNECTOR FOR SERVER HOT SWAPS