The combined platform brings the software programmability of a 64-bit processor and the hardware programmability of an FPGA to the Integrity run-time foundation for engineers creating compute-intensive applications for automotive intelligence, industrial vision and defence.
Integrity enables software teams to safely and securely run software of different levels of criticality on the same processor while guaranteeing to provision software tasks with the system resources they need. Benefits include safe consolidation of multiple processors and accelerators, less expensive bill of materials, faster time-to-certification and trusted run-time determinism.
The UltraScale+ MPSoC combines quad 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 cores and dual Cortex-R5 cores, GPU, power management, lock-step mode, H.265/H.264 video encode/decode and a wide gamut of high-speed communication peripherals.
Now available for the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC is:
– Integrity RTOS, bringing support for the Arm 64-bit Cortex-A53 cores, using NEON SIMD and hardware virtualisation.
– As an optional future feature, the Integrity Multivisor secure virtualisation extension safely runs guest operating systems such as Linux and Android alongside real-time critical applications requiring safety and security, assuring freedom from interference with native speed performance and inter-process communication.
– MULTI 64-bit IDE and debugger, record-setting Green Hills C/C++ Optimising Compilers and 64-bit toolchain, profiler and many other integrated time-saving tools.
– Integrated code quality tools including MISRA C/C++ code quality adherence checker and DoubleCheck static analyser.
– Multicore run-control, board bring-up, low-level debugging and real-time trace debugging with the Green HiIls Probe and SuperTrace Probe utilising CoreSight from Arm.
– Embedded Cryptographic Toolkit with FIPS 140-2 compliant services that secure embedded devices through secure boot, secure data storage, secure networks (SSL, TSL, IPSec, SSH) and digitally signed secure OTA firmware updates.
– Cloud-based Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) manages secure credentials throughout the manufacturing supply chain, even over untrusted networks.
– Partner network spanning graphics, networking, connectivity, encryption, application modelling and all aspects of embedded device development and deployment.
– Services for safety/security certifications, system performance and programmer productivity.
Green Hills Software; www.ghs.com