Available in Type A and mini receptacle or plug versions, the connectors from the CUI Devices Interconnct Group all conform to the latest HDMI 2.1 standard. The models offer surface mount, mid mount SMT, or through hole mounting styles with horizontal, vertical, or vertical/right-angle orientations, giving engineers several options for their audio/video design needs.
These HDMI connectors feature voltage ratings of 40 Vdc, current ratings of 0.5 A, and a mating cycle rating of 10,000 cycles. The HDMI models further carry a finish thickness of 4.5 mm, operating temperature ranges from -25 up to 85°C, and UL94V-0 flammability ratings. Wave or reflow solder compatibility is also offered depending on the model.
CUI Devices’ HDMI connectors are available immediately with prices starting at $0.45 per unit at 500 pieces through distribution.
- ADI buys HDMI business from Invecas
- Automated optical line takes on HDMI copper cables
- Single chip USB-C hub with power delivery and HDMI
- HDMI TFT displays directly connect to Raspberry Pi
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Picocom samples its RISC-V OpenRAN chip
- Top articles in November on eeNews Europe
- US solid state battery deal for European car makers
- Raspberry Pi prepares for IPO
- Europe shows 2nm, quantum technologies at IEDM