IBC cancels Amsterdam exhibition
The move to cancel the global broadcast technology exhibtion follows growing concerns about the Covid-19 pandemic in The Netherlands, which has deteriorated over the past week. Feedback from the IBC exhibitor and visitor community had seen several major exhibitors pull out and express their concerns that the vent was continuing.
The IBC Partnership Board made the decision today in order to prevent exhibitors and visitors from travelling to The Netherlands. IBC2021 will now focus on bringing the content and technology community together via IBC Digital.
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Samsung choses Austin for $17bn 3nm fab
- Ford chip deal with GlobalFoundries shakes up automotive
- Project to reduce energy use of 5G video streaming
- TITAN initiative targets AI, 6G chip technologies
- STMicroelectronics taps Intel in changes to leadership
- Major security vulnerabilities found in DRAM