New CEO at Traco Power
Traco Power CEO Markus Dalla Monta is to retire in July after 35 years with the Swiss company.
He will be replaced by Stefan Schaffhauser, 48, who will assume the CEO position with the beginning of the business year on April 1, 2021.
Rolf Caspar, company owner and Chairman of the Board, will continue to concentrate his efforts on strategic issues in the firm, in conjunction with the board of director members, Jennifer Caspar and Ueli Wampfler. This includes the Vision 2025 plan fort he next five years.
The company has 120 staff with subsidiaries in Ismaning, Germany, San Jose, California, Wexford in Ireland and Paris, France.
During the past three years, Stefan Schaffhauser managed the international business team at Traco Power as managing director. He joined Traco Power after management roles at various industrial enterprises.
“It is a great honour for me to assume the management of this outstanding company,” said Schaffhauser. “Traco Power is situated extremely well financially, and we can build on innovative products, a strong brand, and an excellent company culture. I look forward to further advancing Traco Power together with my management team and our staff members.”
- 40 AND 60W RAILWAY DC-DC CONVERTER SERIES WITH 12:1 INPUTS
- SHIELDED 10W DC-DC CONVERTER FOR RAILWAY APPLICATIONS
- HOW OFF-THE-SHELF DC/DC CONVERTERS SIMPLIFY RUGGEDIZED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- 40W DC-DC CONVERTER TARGETS INDUSTRIAL USE
Other articles on eeNews Power
- 1980: a pivotal point in the power industry
- Hydrogen aims for cost parity with oil
- The startup aiming to get Elon Musk’s attention
- Optical cable supports 60W USB-C power
- Study develops physics model for GaN reliability