Newly-published; “Analysis and Synthesis of Polynomial Discrete-time Systems”
Two types of controllers, state feedback controller and output feedback controller, along with topics surrounding the nonlinear filter and the H-infinity performance criteria are explored. The book also proposes a solution to global stabilization of discrete-time systems.
Aimed a readership including researchers working in the fields of control theories. electrical and electronic engineers; engineers who have to consider a control application as part of their projects; and at process control engineers, the text;
– Presents recent developments of the Sum of Squares approach in control of Polynomial Discrete-time Systems
– Includes numerical and practical examples to illustrate how design methodologies can be applied
– Provides a methodology for robust output controller design with an H-infinity performance index for polynomial discrete-time systems
– Offers tools for the analysis and design of control processes where the process can be represented in polynomial form
– Uses the Sum of Squares method for solving controller and filter design problems, and
– Provides MATLAB code and simulation files of all illustrated examples.
The Authors are variously with Universities in Malaysia, New Zealand and Iran; more information at the link below.
The book is published under the Butterworth-Heinemann identity of Elsevier, as print or e-book, at €91.80 / £80.75 / $127.50.
More information; www.elsevier.com/books/isbn/9780081019016