NI AWR Design Environment V12 pre-release now available
Previewing for the first time at International Microwave Symposium 2015 (IMS2015), this latest release boasts new load-pull and antenna- and radar-specific features, as well as ease-of-use improvements, speed enhancements and third-party integration flows.
Key features of Microwave Office and Analog Office within the V12 AWR Design Environment include:
- The ability to view measured data and design matching networks using swept load-pull files;
- APLAC tuning and optimization speed enhancements;
- Improved simulation control;
- Schematic editing, layout viewing and layout editing improvements.
The latest Analyst™ and AXIEM features include:
- Easier 3D EM setup and an improved 3D editor experience; geometry cleanup and standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) import for Analyst;
- Anisotropic dielectric materials support for AXIEM;
- Faster and more accurate simulation results due to threading, frequency sweep algorithm improvements, meshing options/refinement enhancements and a remote simulation option;
- Visualization of the impact of circuits on antenna patterns;
Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) adds:
- An enhanced phased-array block and simplified Microwave Office consistent VSS sources;
- Bidirectional blocks for more readily managing both transmit and receive systems;
- RF models auto-configuration option for phased-array block, WLAN 802.11ac library, enhanced radar library and more.
V12 NI AWR Design Environment is planned for full release in the third quarter of 2015.