PCIe 3.0 ATCA carrier board with Intel Core X-series processor
VadaTech has launched a PCIe 3.0 carrier board with Intel’s Core X series processor for wide vector digital signal processing.
The ATC125 is a carrier board for the ATCA form factor with an on board x16 PCIe Gen3 slot to accept any standard PCIe edge type module.
The module has dual 100GbE connected to the Fabric channels and dual GbE to the base channels. The Intel® Core X-series includes up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory and also has an option for Trusted Platform Management (TPM).
The X-series has two AVX-512 FMA units. Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (AVX-512), new instruction set extensions, delivering ultra-wide (512-bit) vector operations capabilities, with up to 2 FMAs (Fused Multiply Add instructions), to accelerate performance for the most demanding of computational tasks.
The ATC125 can accommodate a dual width PCIe module with the dual width ATCA front panel option, expanding the board pitch from 1.2” to 2.4” and the front panel contains four USB 3.0, video, RS-232, and dual 10GbE.
- Vadatech opens £4m UK integration centre
- PCIe card has UltraScale+ FPGA and terabit optical I/O
- 8U VPX chassis has twelve 3U slots and RTM support
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Digi-Key launches prototype PCB programme
- Satellite data firm plans launches, adds senior staff
- World Backup Day highlights storage options
- Intel to build two wafer fabs, be foundry for Europe
- China fund buys Magnachip for $1.4bn
- Intel goes full foundry