The RAC3.5-K/277 versions supply up to 3.5W on the PCB, while the RAC05-K/277/W discrete wired versions simplify installation.
The converters perform reliably in harsh environments at extreme temperatures from -40°C up to an impressive +90°C. These series support peak power needs and are specially designed for extended input lines of up to 305VAC. EMC compliance to EN55022 class “B” is reached with a minimum 6dB margin on both radiated and conducted readings without the need for external components.
The PCB-mount or wired modules feature fully protected outputs and international safety certifications for industrial, household and ITE for worldwide use. These series with a 1” x 1.25” footprint also complement the RAC05-K converters with a 1”x1” footprint, as well as the recently released RAC05-K/480, an AC-DC module dedicated for phase-to-phase operation up to 528VAC. Samples and OEM pricing are available from distributors or directly from RECOM.
- DOSA-PACKAGED DC-DC CONVERTERS ARE 3.75MM HIGH
- 5W AC-DC MODULES TARGET INDUSTRY 4.0, IOT AND SMART HOME
- LOW COST 2W DC-DC CONVERTER HAS 4KV ISOLATION FOR INDUSTRIAL AND TEST DESIGNS
- 5W AC-DC MODULES WITH WIDE 480VAC INPUT DESIGNED FOR INDUSTRY 4.0
- BOOST-CONVERTER EVALUATION BOARD FOR WIRELESS SENSORS