Powering through 2020
The shift to GaN gallium nitride technology for higher frequency operation and higher energy densities remains the top topic for eeNews Power in 2020.
Tesla and European ultracapacitor maker Skeleton Technologies are set to go head to head after Tesla’s acquisition of Maxwell. The dry electrode technology from that deal is a key part of Tesla’s battery manufacturing plans, while Skeleton is looking to use its
Thermal issues are increasingly important all across the industry, and we looked at the thermal considerations of the latest Series X games console from Microsoft ahead of the launch.
- GRAPHITE MATERIAL BOOST FOR THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- ST, SCHNEIDER TEAM ON SiC AND GaN
- FRAUNHOFER DETAILS RISC-V INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE
- CHINESE ELECTRIC CAR MAKER TAKES ON TELSA WITH EUROPEAN TECH
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Polymer battery deal for HAPS basestation in the sky
- Looking to AI standards in wind power
- Blue World raises €6.4m for methanol fuel cell factory
- European companies drive open source virtualisation and consolidation for the grid