Sensiron in Switzerland is to buy AiSight, a Berlin-based supplier of machine diagnostics solutions for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance for industrial equipment, for an undisclosed sum.
AiSight’s technology uses vibration and temperature sensors as well as artificial intelligence data analysis to enable manufacturing companies to reduce unplanned downtime and to optimize production process quality.
Founded in 2018, AiSight has nineteen employees and combines sensing technologies with artificial intelligence data analysis. AiSight’s know-how in cloud technologies, data analysis and artificial intelligence complements Sensirion’s expertise in sensing technologies, hardware development, and production know-how as well as its business-to-business industrial customer base.
The AiSight location in Berlin will be strengthened to become a center of excellence for machine diagnostics and artificial intelligence and will remain under the management of the present founding team.
Related links and articles:
- Sensirion buys gas analysis startup
- Sensirion expands flow sensor range for medical ventilators
- Bosch tops gas sensor vendor ranking in 2020
- Air flow sensors for respiratory and medical applications
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Top ten tech trends for 2022
- Anglia Unicorn created to support technology start-ups
- High stakes in the chip shortage
- Satellite to test lunar satnav
- RISC-V teams for open hardware diversity alliance
- Galway in line for Intel megafab
- European Chips Act for semiconductor sovereignty