Both support products integrating GNSS functionality such as smartphones, personal navigation devices, wearables, machine to machine (M2M) systems, base stations, asset tracking instruments, professional radios and Internet of Things applications. The devices also provide high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB input compression point (IP1 dB), and a superior noise figure (NF).
The pre-filters provide the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for rejection of desired frequency bands. Each is supplied in small footprint, surface mount technology multichip module packaging: SKY65713-11 (1.1 x 1.5 x 0.7 mm), SKY65715-81 (1.7 x 2.3 x 0.7 mm).
Performance is summarized as:
• Small signal gain: 16.5 dB typical
• Low noise figure: 1.8 dB typical
• High out-of-band IIP2 and IIP3
• Low current consumption
• Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ohms • Single DC supply: 1.62 to 2.80 V
• Minimal number of external components required
• Small, MCM (8-pin, 1.1 x 1.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Skyworks Solutions: www.skyworksinc.com