The Vishay Dale IHLP-1212AZ-A1 and IHLP-1212AB-A1 inductors combine operating temperatures of +125 °C with extremely low profiles down to 1.0 mm, while the IHLP-1212AB-5A features high operating temperatures to +155 °C and a profile of 1.2 mm. They are supplied in a 3.3×3.3mm 1212 case size to save space in next-generation ADAS and sensor applications.
The AEC-Q200 qualified devices are optimized for energy storage in DC/DC converters up to 5MHz. They also provide attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor. Packaged in a 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzz to ultra low levels, the inductors offer high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock, and handle high transient current spikes without saturation.
Vishay Intertechnology – www.vishay.com
Related articles on inductors
- AN INTRODUCTION TO INDUCTOR SPECIFICATIONS
- SELECTING THE BEST INDUCTOR FOR A DC-DC CONVERTER
- LOWEST LOSSES FROM AEC-Q200 MOLDED INDUCTOR
- INDUCTOR LEARNING KIT PROBES THE IMPACT OF MAGNETICS
- WORLD’S SMALLEST 1005 POWER INDUCTOR FOR WEARABLES