Software ecosystem for Intel’s automotive Atom SoCs is growing
Green Hills Software’s portfolio of optimised software solutions delivers a set of multicore operating system configurations, on-chip OpenGL 3D graphics support, secure virtualisation and multicore debug tools for automotive software design. Green Hills also provides its customers with legacy application porting and code optimisation services.
The range of products available includes
- INTEGRITY 64-bit RTOS – provides device reliability and security while delivering a flexible set of multicore operating system configurations, including single core Asymmetric Multiprocessing (AMP) and Symmetric Multiprocessing (SMP).
- INTEGRITY Native 3D OpenGL – provides integrated, optimised native 3D OpenGL support for the Broxton on-chip Gen9 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
- INTEGRITY 64-bit Multivisor Secure Virtualisation – delivers a decade of experience in safely and securely virtualising GuestOSes when combined with system safety and security applications on a single platform. Support is optimised to use the Intel VT-x and VT-d on-chip capabilities found on Broxton.
- INTEGRITY Multivisor Shared Accelerated 3D OpenGL Graphics – enables the safe combination and independent execution of both native INTEGRITY and GuestOS accelerated 3D OpenGL graphics applications/services with freedom from interference.
- MULTI Integrated Development Environment – provides a complete software development environment for building, debugging, testing and optimising multicore embedded applications.
- Green Hills Optimising Compilers – generate code for C/C++, targeting the Intel Architecture processors.
- Green Hills Probe – helps developers find and fix bugs faster than other probes with its comprehensive run-control and multicore processor visibility interfaces optimised to support synchronous hardware and software multicore breakpoints.