The new dashboard for the Arduino IoT Cloud comes with a host of enhanced features. It allows you to gather and display data from multiple IoT devices in one dashboard, and control those devices as required through your dashboard to fully integrate your solution.
Using widgets to connect to the properties enables you to set up a new dashboard in minutes, and you can fully customize your dashboard by: grouping devices however you like, dragging and dropping to rearrange the layout, and selecting from multiple options to visualize the data.
It is now possible to import historical data into the dashboard to provide a backdated view for all your properties, hence creating a new dashboard no longer means losing previous information. You can present the information in your dashboard as far back as you’ve been collecting the data.
A new ‘duplicate dashboard’ function lets you copy any of your existing dashboards setup and layout, plus you can easily see which things are associated with which devices when setting up a new solution.
- Quickly build remote sensor monitoring using widgets
- Connect to a spreadsheet, database, or automate alerts using webhooks
- Create your own app by using Arduino IoT Api
- Arduino Create FAQ
- Tutorials and Articles
- Arduino IoT API
- Serious technology (made simple)
- Devices secured using X.509 certificate-based authentication
- Developers can create custom apps using Arduino IoT Cloud APIs (contact create.sales [at] arduino.cc for more info)
- Based on open hardware and open IoT standards
More information at www.arduino.cc