The devices and solutions presented cover the entire vehicle engineering process from pre-development through R&D to production. These include
– Automotive Radar Sensor Testing – The R&S AREG100A Automotive Radar Echo Generator simulates up to four static artificial targets for reliable, user-friendly testing of modern and future radar sensors.
– Analysis of automotive MIMO radars – Radar sensors and modules based on MIMO antenna architecture for the 77 GHz to 81 GHz bands can be tested with the R&S RTP084 oscilloscope with up to four phase coherent channels and 8 GHz bandwidth. The test solution also includes a down mixer and an R&S SMA100B analog signal generator as local oscillator.
– Automotive Ethernet Compliance Tests – With the R&S RTO2064 oscilloscope and the R&S ZND vector network analyzer, users can perform fully automated automotive Ethernet compliance tests. In addition, the oscilloscope is ideal for identifying potential electromagnetic emissions.
– Testing V2X communication via mobile radio networks – A test setup consisting of an R&S CMW500 wideband radio communication tester and an R&S SMBV100B vector signal generator coupled with a CANoe.Car2x test tool from Vector enables reproducible testing of communication scenarios with intelligent transport systems (ITS) in a controlled environment. With this solution, both the radio network and GNSS satellite navigation can be simulated.
– Analysis of infotainment video quality and user experience – Visitors to the Broadcast Test Center R&S BTC can see for themselves the outstanding performance of this multistandard test platform. The R&S BTC reference signal generator provides reproducible, fast and intuitive tests of the video quality of broadcast and streamed video signals.
More information: https://www.rohde-schwarz.com/ate