The mPower power integrity analysis tool from Siemens EDA has been certified for Tower Semiconductor’s SBC13 and SBC18 mixed signal process technologies.
mPower provides scalability for analog, digital, and mixed signal ICs, enabling comprehensive power, electromigration (EM) and voltage drop (IR) analysis for even the largest IC designs.
“Siemens is proud that Tower Semiconductor, an industry leader in analog technologies, has now certified mPower for its SBC13 and SBC18 process offerings,” said Joseph Davis, senior director of mPower product management. “This joint work by Tower Semiconductor and Siemens can help mutual customers conduct EM/IR analysis more accurately and quickly, resulting in faster time to market and higher quality end-devices.”
Using mPower technology, IC designers can verify that mixed-signal and analog IC designs meet power-related design goals to boost quality, enhance reliability and speed time to market.
Other articles on eeNews Power
- Imperial spin out raises cash for wireless charging
- Boom for SiC wafer demand with shift to 800V EVs
- US solid state battery deal for European car makers
- Eggtronic raises €15m for wireless power
- Ionity raises $700m to expand 350kW charging network
- ST teams for SiC module research