The RAC15-K and RAC20-K series are designed for low power IoT and household applications with low energy losses especially in light load conditions and minimal standby power consumption.
Based on the footprint of the compact RAC10-K modules, these new modules feature high-efficiency over a wide load range for the always-on and standby mode operations needed for IoT and smart home devices. The 20W power in a modular 2”x1” case size is made possible due to the latest developments of integrated power.
Both the RAC15-K and RAC20-K are able to operate within a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and have a universal mains input range of 85VAC up to 264VAC for worldwide use. They easily meet EMC class B with measurements far below the limits without the need for any external components and come with international safety certifications for industrial, AV and ITE, as well as household standards.
Samples and OEM pricing are available from all authorized distributors or directly from RECOM.
- 4A BUCK-BOOST DC-DC CONVERTER WITH LOW PROFILE
- 3.5W MODULES FOR IOT AND SMART HOMES
- DOSA-PACKAGED DC/DC CONVERTERS ARE 3.75MM HIGH
- LOW COST 2W DC-DC CONVERTER HAS 4KV ISOLATION FOR INDUSTRIAL AND TEST DESIGNS
- 5W AC-DC MODULES WITH WIDE 480VAC INPUT DESIGNED FOR INDUSTRY 4.0