PSA Certified Level 2 Ready means that the TrustME W75F Secure Flash Memory is able to offer a secure, certifiable, and flexible memory sub-system to Arm v8-M architecture-based systems. It allows SoC and MCU manufacturers to design secure and certifiable solutions while reducing design time. The certifiable secure memory subsystem is able to scale PSA Certified chip platforms for applications with larger storage demands.
Cybersecurity certification is vital for trust and security in the IoT value chain and ecosystem. Security by design can address security concerns for diverse IoT applications. PSA Certified is an independent security assurance scheme based on the foundations of the Platform Security Architecture (PSA), which was founded by Arm and aims to build trust through an independent security assessment. PSA Certified Level 2 Ready provides a pre-certification security assessment of the PSA Root of Trust to demonstrate solutions that protect against scalable remote software attacks.
The TrustME W75F Secure Flash features:
• Advanced Security
◦ Common Criteria EAL5+ certified
◦ Secure eXecute-in-Place (XiP)
◦ Tamper and Side Channel Attacks Resistant Secure Flash Device
◦ Code and Data Confidentiality and Integrity
◦ Mutual Authentication with SoC
◦ Support Shared Memory Architecture for Multiple-Domains
◦ Support AEC-Q100 with AG2 Qualification available or upon request
◦ 100,000 Program/Erase Cycles
◦ 20 year Data Retention
• Low Power, Wide Temperature Range
◦ Single 1.65 to 1.95V supply
◦ -40°C to +105°C operating range