certified simulator engine,” said Szabolcs Jánky, Product Manager of aiSim.
AImotive is Europe’s most funded automated driving technology supplier with backing of over $67m (€56m) and is workig with Sony on its Vision-S self-driving car prototype.
Related AImotive articles
- EUROPEAN TECH FOR SONY'S VISION-S ELECTRIC CAR - VIDEO
- PROJECT TAKES AUTOMOTIVE AI CHIPS INTO SPACE
- AUTOMOTIVE MACHINE LEARNING IP READIES FOR PRODUCTION
- ON SEMI PARTNERS ON SENSOR FUSION
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- US and EU on collision course over semiconductor industry
- ST builds digital twin of Crolles fab
- Renesas seals $6bn Dialog deal
- Objections grow to Nvidia-ARM deal
- Intel brings Ignite startup scheme to Europe