In the next six months, the team aims to build a high quality prototype that can offer lossless zoom, while being half the size and 15 percent cheaper than anything on the market. It will still allow for higher battery life, increased space inside the smartphone, and many new features.
- FLEXIBLE SUBSTRATE PRODUCES CIRCUITBOARDS ON A HOME PRINTER
- SPINOFF TO COMMERCIALISE SMART CONTACT LENS THAT MIMICS HUMAN IRIS
- MICROLENSES SELF-ASSEMBLED FROM LIQUID CRYSTAL DELIVER 4D IMAGES
- AUTOFOCUS STARTUP RAISES $14m
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL LIQUID CRYSTAL HEMISPHERE CAN BE USED AS A MICRO-LENS
Other articles on eeNews Europe