Nvidia has launched a low cost developer kit based around its Jetson Nano board for AI and robotics.
The $59 Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit has 2 GB memory and delivers 472 GFLOPS of compute performance with a 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell GPU and 64-bit Quad-core Arm A57 CPU.
It comes with a carrier board is equipped with interfaces commonly used in edge and embedded project development, including USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to connect peripherals including USB cameras, one MIPI CSI-2 camera connector, a 40-pin header which is compatible out of the box with many peripherals and add-ons, an HDMI display interface, and a Gigabit Ethernet port. The developer kit also includes an 802.11ac wireless networking USB adapter.
The Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is available for pre-order in the US through Arrow and Sparkfun as well as Amazon.
- POWERING AI WITH NVIDIA JETSON NANO
- LOW-LIGHT 5MP CAMERA TAILORED FOR THE NVIDIA JETSON NANO
- SMART CHECKOUT SYSTEM LEVERAGES EDGE COMPUTING
- OKDO TO STOCK THE NVIDIA JETSON NANO DEVELOPER KIT
- AI MONITORING FOR FEVER AND PPE COMPLIANCE
Other articles on eeNews Europe