application, thus reducing cost on updates and extending the life of the solution. Zebra enables rapid transition from training to execution on FPGAs with high-quality results, flattening the time and effort needed to deploy such solutions on a large scale.
OKI IDS provides development, sales, and consulting for video/audio/communications firmware and hardware, development, sales, and consulting for high-speed data transmission hardware, as well as product development of industrial and medical equipment.
Mipsology currently supports 14 FPGA boards, and is working with a growing ecosystem of silicon, system, and distribution partners, including Xilinx, Advantech, Avnet, Western Digital and others. Mipsology has twelve patents pending.
- AVNET TO DISTRIBUTE MIPSOLOGY’S FPGA DEEP LEARNING ACCELERATION SOFTWARE
- FIRST EVENT-DRIVEN AI CAMERA SHIPS
- OCADO BUYS TWO US ROBOTICS COMPANIES
- AI TO REMOVE SPACE DEBRIS
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Raspberry Pi in keyboard creates first all-in-one PC - video
- 3D printed Millenium Falcon is 100 microns long
- Sondrel tapes out its largest chip
- European exascale supercomputer chip project updates its roadmap
- Panasonic challenges capacitor failure in graphics cards