The connector housing is used on the 423, 713, 715 and 825 Series shipping this quarter. This provides new options to widen the range of applications and increase future demand. The right-angle design is the direct result of the need for ever smaller, space-saving and flexible connector solutions and includes an improved sealing concept together with easier installation particularly in constrained spaces.
Binder’s 423, 713, 715 and 825 Series miniature connectors are aimed at applications such as automation engineering and the right-angle housing increases the potential for current and future applications, particularly in the areas of sensor technology, actuators, data transmission and supplying power.
The two-part, right-angle housing with a cover in a shielded design was recently added to the binder product line-up. The right-angle format design provides many options adding to the benefits of the 423, 713, 715 and 825 Series of circular connectors.
Related connector articles
- M8 D-Coded range for miniature sensors
- Hybrid M12 system mixes power and signal contacts
- System designed fool-proof for medical systems
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- GraphCore joins €2.6m project for real world AI
- CEO interview: Building a European sensor unicorn
- Helix Technologies raises £500,000 for precision antenna
- Solder flux boost with first uniform activator for water and alcohol
- World's first 700MHz 3GPP network for public safety
- NTT buys Fujitsu unit in OpenRAN and 6G photonics push