David Rodriguez, Head of Business at Kiwibot adds, "Kiwibot is all about affordable delivery and contactless execution. Partnering with Piestro is great synergy for consumers who want to have access to their local pizza favorites with speedy delivery and seamless ease. Our relationship with Piestro is just one more way operators can offset the big margin cuts normal delivery services take, that make it so difficult to stay in business."
Piestro is already backed by experts in the food automation space. Its lead investor, Wavemaker Partners, is a global venture capital fund with $400M AUM and its studio, Wavemaker Labs, focuses directly on automation.
Now, says the company, more investors can be part of the future of automation.
- Autonomous pizza delivery planned for Houston
- Ford, Domino’s test automated pizza delivery
- FedEx unveils autonomous delivery vehicle
- Amazon autonomous delivery systems roll out on California sidewalks
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Graphene electronics pilot line takes shape
- Opinion: Data centre AI drives $30bn AMD-Xilinx deal
- European warehouse automation upheaval as French developer raises $90m