The Scottish Microelectronics Centre (SMC) is helping two technology companies to manufacture critical ventilator parts for use in intensive care units during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Covid-19 response effort for supporting the manufacture and maintenance of critical medical equipment and other essential industries with a major global customer. The company is also working with other established capnography manufacturers to support accelerated development programmes launched during the pandemic.
Related ventilator articles
- DYSON PULLS OUT OF UK PRODUCTION
- MANUFACTURERS DETAIL SHIPMENTS TO MEET COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- APPROVAL MARKS UK PRODUCTION RAMP
- FRENCH GROUP TO PRODUCE 10,000 SYSTEMS
- SEAT STARTS PRODUCTION OF SYSTEM BASED ON WINDSCREEN WIPER MOTOR
- PHILIPS LAUNCHES HIGH VOLUME SYSTEM FOR COVID-19
- TASK FORCE SEES COVID SUPPLY CHAIN SHIFT