Anritsu has launched a single-instrument test station that supports multiple Radio Access Technologies (RATs) of LTE through 5G NR.
The MT8000A 5G entry model can perform LTE, NR FR1 Sub-6 GHz and FR2 millimeter wave (mmWave) measurements, creating a cost-efficient solution for mobile device developers, repair facilities, and test laboratories.
While the number of wireless device channels and use cases continue to increase, critical testing across numerous test combinations can be performed in a much lower timeframe with the high-speed performance of the MT8000A 5G Entry Model. The introduction of the MT8000A 5G Entry Model supports the market need to provide stable and reliable wireless evaluation functions of advanced smart IoT devices at low cost.
The all-in-one 5G device test platform supports RF and protocol testing, functional and application testing and beam characteristic validation for Non-Standalone (NSA) and Standalone (SA) mode base station emulation functions for development of 4G and 5G chipsets and devices, as well as mobile services frequency ranges FR1 and FR2. The MT8000A is widely used for performance evaluation of LTE and NR devices in conducted and OTA (Over the Air) measurements.
- Anritsu launches 5G RF regulatory test system
- Anritsu secures two 5G SA Service Assurance contracts
- Anritsu, Qualcomm verify 5G NR SA dual connectivity
- Bluetest, Anritsu team for OTA measurement of WiFi 6E
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Photonic chips for QKD quantum security system
- Who is winning in 6G?
- VMware backs Graphcore for massive data centre rollouts
- Europe to extend investigation of Nvidia-ARM deal
- France in €6bn boost for semiconductors
- ARM launches virtual modelling toolchain to boost AIoT development
- Europe invests €227m directly in tech startups