The MEDI-SNAP size 3.5 from ODU is suitable for applications in medicine, industry and digital test and measurement technology. Test equipment, battery balancers, defibrillators, robot connections, endoscopes, LED devices, entertainment systems or uninterruptible power supplies are just some of the possible applications.
The range includes hybrid technologies as well as high-pole solutions, and at the same time is flexible enough to allow rapid adaptation in the application design.
Special inserts for hybrid solutions offer space for more signals combined with power cables and the transmission of fluids. Customized solutions to accommodate additional media such as coax or fibre optics are also possible. A signal-only version accommodates 41 contacts.
The connector has patient protection according to IEC 60601-1: 2 MOPP, 2 MOOP with a variety of media inserts and pin layout designs from the modular design, including sealed or unsealed straight plugs in combination with sealed or unsealed receptacles for front or rear panel mounting.
- Circular push pull connector for space designs
- Push-in connector for electronics housing
- Configuration tool for custom connectors and cabling
- Subminiature connectors with protection and flexibility
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Wind River in $4.3bn Aptiv deal
- The fastest route out of the chip shortage
- CEO Interview: Building a quantum computing leader in Europe
- Siemens teams for real time Covid-19 test
- Intel's technology trends
- ASML fire hits EUV lithography production