Fischer Elektronik has developed a SMD male header with a grid pattern of 1.27 mm.
The product portfolio with a grid pattern of 1.27 mm was expanded to include the two-row male header with part number SLV W 5 SMD 036. With a plug dimension of 3.6 mm the total length of the male contact is 11.5 mm. This male header serves as an extension to the single-row horizontal SMD male header (SLV W 3 SMD).
The SLV W 5 SMD 036 ... is offered with numbers of contacts of min. 4 to max. 40 contacts. When choosing the contact surface you can choose between galvanically tin-plated or gold-plated designs. A copper-zinc alloy (CuZn) is used as a contact material to ensure high current conductivity with those small pin cross sections of □ 0.4 mm.
A high temperature resistant thermoplastic is used for the insulating body to withstand the high temperatures of up to 260° C during the reflow soldering process.
- MALE HEADERS HAVE A SHORT CONTACT LENGTH, 1.27MM GRID SPACING
- 1.27MM PITCH INDUSTRIAL CONNECTOR SYSTEM ADDS CABLE-TO-BOARD
- SINGLE-ROW FEMALE HEADER TARGETS LED AND SMD APPLICATIONS
- WIRE-TO-BOARD CONNECTOR SAVES SPACE
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- LEARNING CONNECTOR LESSONS WITH SINGLE PAIR ETHERNET
- SAMTEC, SNAPEDA TEAM ON CONNECTOR MODELS
- 1553B BUS COUPLER RANGE TARGETS TEST