Göpel Electronic in Jena, Germany, has launched an embedded In System Programmer (ISP) for programming on the production line.
FlashFox consists of a master unit and up to four small programming heads (PODs) that communicate with each other at high speed. The PODs allow the FlashFOX to be used specifically for the respective programming task. FlashFOX is controlled via LAN, UART or a defined ATE interface. This enables powerful programming and validation of up to four different circuits simultaneously. Different interfaces are operated (as e.g. JTAG, SWD or DAP as well as SPI, I²C or UART).
GÖPEL Electronic is one of the leading suppliers of test and programming solutions for electronics development and production using JTAG and Boundary Scan technoloigy and the advanced SCANFLEX II architecture,. The FlashFOX is a native extension of the embedded programming product portfolio, which is particularly suitable for the more demanding professional and expert levels in the field of Embedded JTAG Solutions technologies.
- JTAG ENABLED PROCESSOR EMULATION FOR THE INTEL ARRIA 10 SOC
- SYSTEM CASCON GETS AN UPDATE FOR INCREASED TEST THROUGHPUT
- STRESS TEST MODULE FOR AUTOMOTIVE ETHERNET APPLICATIONS
- BOUNDARY SCAN TESTING STANDARD DDR4 DIMM SOCKETS
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Predictive maintenance with cloud-connected sensor kit
- Imagination GPU for BeagleV RISC-V single board computer
- Microchip to open new development centre in Ireland
- Europe needs to wake from its 30-year semiconductor sleep