The webinar identifies the top five growth opportunities in the next-generation connected car industry as the automotive ecosystem shifts toward integrating multiple domains, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication. This growing consolidation and shift in focus, says the firm, will define the software-defined, connected cars of the future.
With changing consumer needs and the advent of next-generation, data-driven automobiles, growth opportunities for the connected car industry are also accelerating. The implementation and management of the relevant technologies create new hot spots for all stakeholders, including start-ups and other mid-tier connected car technology firms. Innovations such as embedded connectivity, bio-based health monitoring, and non-touch-based haptics, including gesture recognition, have taken precedence due to the need for protection and risk aversion during COVID-19.
With automotive cloud and data management platforms expected to lay the foundation for digitization initiatives in the industry, the webinar will offer insights into automakers' cloud vendor strategies for connected services and autonomous vehicle development. The webinar will also discuss the evolving landscape of in-vehicle infotainment operating systems (OS) as automakers shift from proprietary to open-source OS. Finally, looking beyond the pandemic, key growth opportunities post-COVID-19 in health, wellness and wellbeing (HWW), in-vehicle payment and feature on-demand will also be covered.
Key benefits of attending this webinar are offered as the following:
- Discover key connected car trends from the Consumer Electronics Show 2021, such as in-car entertainment, digital cockpits and car human-machine interface (HMI).
- Learn the latest technology updates for data-driven vehicles, including redefined E/E architectures, operating systems and over-the-air (OTA) updates.
- Know the key trends across connectivity, such as automotive 5G, V2X and embedded telematics.
- Uncover the 5G growth opportunities for connected cars, including autonomous driving and V2X, along with their use cases by leading companies such as Cerence and Cinemo.
- Find out why trends such as natural language understanding (NLU) and predictive maintenance are revolutionizing cloud and data management solutions for the industry.
The "Top 5 Connected Car Growth Opportunities" will be live on March 25 at 10 a.m EDT. The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at https://frost.ly/1ti.