EuroLighting in Germany is developing human-centric lighting (HCL) systems around a new high efficiency LED that replicates the spectrum of natural light.
The Smart Eco Lighting DHW series is 60 percent more efficient than the full-spectrum LEDs previously available on the market, with a 200mW LED producing up to 36 lumens.
The resulting power savings allow the DHW LED series tob e used for HCL and colour rendering in rooms where people spend long periods of time and have to forego natural sunlight, such as in the workplace, daycare centers, schools, hospitals, doctors’ offices and much more.
The DHW2835-3V0.2W LED measures 2.8 x 3.5mm and operates with a 60mA current as well as 3V voltage. It delivers colour rendering with a CRI Ra value greater than 97 as well as R9 greater than 95, which is close to the ideal of 100.
- LED tuned for plant growth in vertical farms
- UV C LED outputs 630mW between 250 and 300nm
- The entire light spectrum of the sun in one LED
The DHW LED series is available in colour temperatures ranging from 2700K to 7000K and is also aimed at HCL luminaires, where daylight can be reproduced not only in terms of color temperature but also the natural solar spectrum.
Samples of the series are available immediately from euroLighting. Adaptations in terms of design, wattage levels and technical parameters are also possible on request, as are customized modules and luminaires with DHW LEDs.
euroLighting develops driverless AC technology for LED modules for installation in all types of luminaries and do not require conventional power supply.
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Distributors see chip boost in second quarter
- Rolf Segger on the chip shortage
- The greening of Onsemi
- RISC-V wireless chip with Adaptive Body Bias reaches pW power
- imec teams for quantum photonic circuits
- Intel, Synopsys set for trademark battle
- Newport Wafer Fab deal done says Chinese owner