IAR Systems appoints new CEO
Richard Lind has been interim CEO since the board dismissed Stefan Skarin, CEO since 2001, in October 2021.
Lind, a board member at IAR, has over 30 years of experience in the technology sector, with over 17 years with Microsoft, most recently in the role of CTO, Internet of Things.
”The board was aware we were able to appoint an extraordinary good acting CEO. The speed of which Richard has gained insights into the entire company and already implemented improvements has exceeded our expectations. After a thorough evaluation, we are confident that Richard is the right person to lead IAR Systems back to growth, and materialize the potential of Secure Thingz,” said Nicolas Hassbjer, Chairman of I.A.R. Systems Group, which also includes Secure Thingz.
“I am happy and grateful to lead IAR Systems in a forward-looking way into its next phase. I am convinced that IAR Systems’ best times are ahead of us. I have identified several areas of improvement which I will pursue together with the organization. I look forward to do so,” said Richard Lind, CEO, IAR Systems.
- IAR Systems, Codasip team for low-power RISC-V applications
- IAR supports Raspberry Pi pico board
- IAR Systems and Secure Thingz add support for STM32 MCUs
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- CEO Interview: Nick Russel, Russel Industries
- RadioVerse chip looks to drive FPGAs out of 5G radios
- First long distance cargo drone launched
- Imagination launches four RISC-V processor IP families
- Fraunhofer extends RISC-V embedded processor for edge AI
- Expedera raises $18m for edge AI accelerator IP