Kontron launches susietec as Industrial IoT brand
German embedded board and software provider Kontron has launched a new brand for its Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0 activities.
Susietec combines experienced software and hardware specialists from Germany, Austria and Switzerland to supports machine builders and factory operators in digitalisation projects worldwide.
- Kontron taps Hailo for edge AI
- Kontron looks to Raspberry Pi4 move for industrial AI
- Four new embedded platform designs support 4K displays
“susietec combines innovative software and hardware solutions with the know-how from numerous international digitization projects. The new branding focuses on this so far unique combination of software, hardware and expertise. In this way, we succeed in taking a big step towards the digital future,” said Bernhard Günthner, executive vice president at Kontron.
“We kept asking ourselves how we could create new added value for long-term collaboration with our customers and partners. Both the new brand presence and the new website are the result of a long, jointly executed development process,” said Günthner.
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Two team for secure embedded IoT on NXP’s i.MX modules
- ARM launches highest performance Cortex M85 core in voice recognition subsystem
- Stress lithography boosts mirror quality
- Applied upgrade supports backside power and GAA transistors