Microchip signs Arteris for FlexNoC interconnect
Microchip Technology has licensed FlexNoC interconnect IP from Arteris for its high-performance 32-bit microcontroller (MCU) line.
- Arteris expands deal with ARM
- Sondrel signs Arteris IP for ADAS chip
- Arteris IP to acquire French SoC design team
“Microchip’s decision to use Arteris FlexNoC interconnect as the dataflow backbone of their MCU product family is further proof of our system IP technology’s suitability for markets with diverse performance and cost requirements,” said Charles Janac, president and CEO of Arteris. “We are thrilled to have the company as a customer and look forward to working with additional design teams.”
As well as FlexNoC, Arteris products include Ncore cache coherent IP, CodaCache standalone last level cache, ISO 26262 safety, automated timing closure and Magillem SoC assembly automation.
Other articles on eeNews Europe
- Plumerai boosts embedded AI efficiency
- Nordic extends remote Bluetooth debugging deal
- Siemens to buy Avery Design for verification IP boost
- Kontron launches PiXtend PLC with Raspberry Pi 4
- Android Open Source Project ports to RISC-V